Sunday, September 12, 2010

Red Cup Cafe

A corner cafe a few minutes away from Box Hill’s busy strip, Red Cup always seem to do a busy trade.  Although their coffee was only so-so and their water was self-serve (something I’m not fond of), they at least had a couple of twists in their menu.

Case in point was my ‘Big pork rissole in Turkish bread with grilled apple’.  Not normally something I would serve all together, and although the rissole had a strong pork taste, I was glad I tried it anyhow.Red Cup 014
ET thought the pasta with chicken, mushroom and snow-peas was a “weird setup” because there was more chicken than pasta.  He had to take a knife and cut the big strips of chicken so it would fit into his mouth!Red Cup 007

Red Cup Cafe
1124 Whitehorse Rd, Box HiIl

No comments:

Post a Comment