Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Lazy Moe's (II)

Not surprisingly ET chose Moe's Big Breakfast and I went for Bacon & Scrambled Eggs on toast.  What surprised me was the toast came unbuttered.  And both our dishes only came with one piece of sliced white bread.  Not surprisingly we ordered 2 more pieces of toast which also arrived unbuttered.  And for this priviledge we were charged $4!!

The dishes were not vey good or tasty but they came in a big serve, (as they always are at Lazy Moe's) and I think I got about five whole rashers of bacon on my plate.

The waitress was good and even asked if I wanted water when I finished my coffee and didn't order another drink.  That's a big tick and she brought it in a big glass with ice and a straw.  The straw was unexpected but I surprisingly used it.  :p


Lazy Moe's Forest Hill
320 Canterbury Rd, Forest Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment