Friday, September 3, 2010

Food For All Seasons

With a few of the outdoor tables occupied on a cold wintery weekend we decided to Food For All Seasons a go.  After going through the menu I highlighted the special sandwich which ET ended up ordering.  It had ham, chicken and an assortment of other things plus wedges and salad.  ET was surprised he liked this jumbled mix of a sandwich and I was glad I could steal some of his wedges!Warrandyte 003
I went for the beef and burgundy pie with relish and salad.  I thought the pie could have had more gravy and I found it strange that the salad came with a single-serve Masterfood French vinaigrette dressing.   Warrandyte 004As for the service, ET didn’t like that he could see the waitress eating from where he sat or that she put her fingers on the cutlery and didn’t bother to ask if we wanted more drinks when our coffee cups were empty.  So although ET liked his sandwich, we won’t be going back specially as he saw the guy behind the counter sneezing and not washing his hands.  I sincerely hope that guy doesn’t prepare any food!


Food For All Seasons
254 Yarra St, Warrandyte

No comments:

Post a Comment