Friday, September 10, 2010

Cafe Coco

Arriving lunchtime with one other person in the cafe, I wasn’t sure how good this Cafe Coco would be. 
The coffee was just ok but I quite enjoyed my Pesto Chicken with Spinach sandwich.  I was surprised to find pesto smeared onto the bread as well as the chicken but that, along with the creamy aioli made the sandwich more appealing to me. Cafe Coco 003
ET’s Chicken Tandoori Focaccia was also nice.Cafe Coco 004
But we really enjoyed the chips.  They were the correct crunchy texture and the chmichurri sauce drizzled across the top was an interesting change.  Although I’m not sure why they call it “Big chips”…Cafe Coco 005
Having a few more couples come in during the hour we were there, service was attentive but not overbearing, plus we were given water as soon as we sat down so just from that simple act, they already got a smile from me!


Cafe Coco
129 Smith St, Fitzroy

No comments:

Post a Comment