Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Firehouse (V)

Before you shake your head and say 'Not again!', in our defence at least this time we went for breakfast.

The breakfast menu lists 12 items, some of which were a tad unusual like the breakfast bruschetta or the baked rice and buttermilk.  Partly because of the fact everything I had my eye on had too much dairy for my liking, I had to order scrambled eggs. Luckily the scrambled eggs were nice & fluffy. However the piece of turkish bread underneath the eggs was not large enough for me. Since I forgot to order extra bread, and service was quite slow, I just went with it. Thankfully the serve was not too big so I left nothing on my plate. ;)

ET chose the Huevos Rancheros with a side of sausage. Although the dish wasn't quite what he expected, he did say it was delicious.

Coffee also got a very good rating from ET so Firehouse gets a thumbs up for breakfast. Now we'll just have to visit for lunch to complete the picture!


The Firehouse
253 Maroondah Hwy, Ringwood

No comments:

Post a Comment