Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Bar Bosh

Bar Bosh makes decent coffee and when I asked for water later on, I noticed they dispursed it from a hot water urn.  But when served to me, it was so cold it almost made me shiver.  Specially for a chilly morning, I would have preferred the water not to have been so cold.

Anyhow, for breakfast I chose the Spanish Omelette and was surprised to find it to be as big as the plate!  I tried to take a picture of the whole thing without being conspicuous and almost succeeded.  Anyway, I felt it somehow lacking in flavour even though there were chorizos in the dish.  Usually chorizos are spicy enough to keep me reaching for a drink.  But perhaps the capsicums I asked them not to put in the dish would've made the difference in the taste?


ET ordered the Big Bosh Breakfast although he was highly indignant that it was listed as "Strictly no alterations" when no other item on the menu had such restrictions.  Once served, his comment was: it needs better plating.  Beside the eggs on top of the Turkish bread, there's bacon, hash brown then sausage on the very bottom.  Not that you can tell by looking at the photo below.

I almost forgot the best bit - when asked if we wanted pepper, both ET & I almost feel off our seats when the giganormous pepper grinder was brought over to our table.  The thing was almost as tall as our waitress!  We were in such shock & our eyes as wide as saucers that I forgot to take a photo : O




Bar Bosh 
509 Burwood Hwy, Knox O Zone, Wantirna



No comments:

Post a Comment