Sunday, April 11, 2010

Escape on Puckle

To be honest, ET & I chose this place because it was the only one that had outdoor tables available.  It was the day after Melbourne's craziest storm and it was way too muggy to sit inside.

Upon reading the menu, I asked ET what BBQ dim sims were.  He was just as perplexed.  But, surprisingly, was willing enough to try it.  And just as well, cos it was a winner!!


Although it was just your average dimmy cut in half and grilled, it tasted quite good and both ET & I agreed it would be a good way to serve dimmies from now on.

For lunch ET chose chicken schnitzel focaccia.  He said it was quite good.

I chose the salami, olive with napoli sauce focaccia.  I was once again surprised by the taste.  I expected this to be slightly weird but I didn't find that at all.  But perhaps they can put more salami next time?

No complaints about the staff, or the coffee and overall, we had a good experience.  I, for once, am willing enough to try it again.  But only if I get to order the BBQ dim sims again.


Escape on Puckle 
103 Puckle St, Moonee Ponds

No comments:

Post a Comment