Saturday, April 17, 2010

Bucatini Restaurant and Bar

Yet another busy restaurant in the suburbs Bucatini is attached to a pizza takeaway so ET was a bit reluctant to order a pizza.  Not being able to recall seeing a particular pizza on the takeaway menu, ET was not disappointed with his choice.  He thought it was delicious!

I went for the Atlantic salmon special.  I was worried about the mention of onions and capsicums.  However, I was able to pick out the onions and was surprised how sweet and soft the capsicum was, so it was only the onions that was left on my plate.

Being a fan of capers, I was disappointed to count only 2 on top of my salmon.  And I'm not sure if I was just real hungry or it was a small serving, but not only did I polish off my meal but ET (surprisingly not being able to finish his meal before me for the first time ever), gave me a slice of his pizza which I also managed to polish off!  After picking out the capsicums and onions first, of course. ;)

Staff seems to always be good here.  I'm just not sure it's a good idea to announce specials after you've already read thru the menu and decided on a meal.  As the wait staff said, "Just to confuse you even more"...


Bucatini Restaurant and Bar
454 Whitehorse Rd, Mitcham

7/10 Update - Embarrassingly this restaurant's name was originally misspelt on this post.  Woops!  All fixed now though. :s

No comments:

Post a Comment