Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Juniper Cafe

ET is somewhat of a regular here because of the coffee, so he was looking forward to having some when we got there.  His first coffee was quite good but his second, a short black, fell below the cappuccino standards.  For the record, I had no complaints about my soy latte.

Being close to lunchtime, we both went the sandwich route.  I chose the chicken, avocado and lettuce.  The chicken may have been a little on the dry side, but being shredded, I guess it can be forgiven.

Smoked salmon with cream cheese was ET's choice.  He gave it a "quite nice" rating. 

When we ordered at the counter, we were given and shown the different bread options which I thought was a nice touch.  Usually the varieties are just reeled off and I would only ever remember the first few choices.  It was nice to be able to see the choices for a change. 

What I did find a bit weird was they served the toasted sandwiches with only one side buttered on the outside.  I don't think I've ever seen that before.  And to be honest, I'm not quite sure I liked it..

Juniper Cafe
26 Britannia Mall, Mitcham

No comments:

Post a Comment