Thursday, January 6, 2011

Enrik's Restaurant (VI)

Despite it's look, I actually quite enjoyed this pizza.  I can't quite remember what's on it, but smearing it in the balsamic (which you can just see on the plate below) made it really delicious.  One dish we must try again once we eventually return to Enrik's.

ET went his usual steak route.  It glistened a bit, but ET said it was good.
I think this was fish (forgive me, but I stopped taking notes for a while).  But if you didn't already notice, it was swimming in sauce!!  I couldn't eat the salad because it was smeared in the stuff.  If only they'd drizzled the sauce over the dish instead of pouring it on the plate, I would've enjoyed this meal.

Although the food isn't bad here, the service is.  We had to wait for the menus, then for someone to take our drinks order.  When they came to clear our plates, we were asked if we wanted to see the dessert menu.  Surprisingly we said yes.  Then we waited.  And waited.  I guess we would still be waiting if we hadn't gotten up and paid our bill at the bar.
Unfortunately, the service is always lacking at Enrik's no matter what time and day we go there.  And for this, they are always our last minute, desperate choice.  I only have one thing left to say - lift your game Enrik's!!

Enrik's Restaurant
25 Railway Rd, Blackburn

No comments:

Post a Comment