Monday, January 10, 2011

Zante

Zante is housed in what apparently was a former garden nursery.  There was a nice outdoor area but it was a bit cold for us the night we visited.  Plus they gave us a table by the window so we were quite happy to have the small view instead.

Although I requested the whitebait, ET ended up enjoying this much more than I did.  I thought it could have been just a tiny bit crispier.

My dory fillet special looked quite aneamic.  It was ok but quite frankly, the chips needed help.

ET was expecting much from his not-so-cheap chicken skewers.  And he wasn't disappointed.  He really liked this dish.

We quite enjoyed our night out but since then, I've seen a notice board outside the restaurant.  I'm not sure if the owners are selling or what the plans are.  But perhaps we should go again soon so I can try the ET-praised chicken skewers before they disappear.  ;)

Zante
1039 Whitehorse Rd, Box Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment