Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Wabi Sabi Salon

We chanced upon a table at Wabi Sabi and started by ordering the Eggplant with Tempei and Okura.  It was quite nice although ET and I were unsure if we were supposed to eat the eggplant bowl that it came served in.

I then chose the Flounder Tempura with Japanese Lime Ponzu sauce.   I must say it was quite a light meal and although crunchy, I left most of the bones uneaten.
 
I believe ET ordered the Karaage Chicken Teppanyaki Style with no complaints.  (It's been such a while since we went that I can't rememer what he said!)

Let me be honest and say I had no intention of taking photos of this dinner. But even with the bad lighting, the eclectic interior should've warned me the food look would look anything but boring.



Wabi Sabi Salon
94 Smith St, Collingwood

No comments:

Post a Comment