Thursday, May 13, 2010

Enrik's Restaurant (III)

Having only ever visited Enrik's for dinner, we were happy to see many tables occuppied when we arrived for a weekend breakfast.

ET thought the latte he ordered was nice.  So was mine but my layer of foam was larger than his.  Was it because mine was soy, I wonder.  Also, is it nit-picking to wonder why there was no design on the foam?  Yea, I guess it is.  But there was really nothing else to pick on during that visit.

Anyway, back to the food.  ET ordered something like turkish bread with bacon, eggs and, I think, pesto (I can't remember exactly what was in it or what it was called) with a side order of sausage.  As soon as ET took a bite of his sandwich, all he could say was "That's delicious".

I ordered the french toast which arrived as 2 pieces, each of which was about the same size as the plate.  Upon orderng I thought it wouldn't be enough to fill me, so I also ordered bacon as extra.  And no wonder they served it on a side plate, considering how much room the french toast took up on the plate!  Needless to say, I didn't finish my meal.  If I knew how big the french toast was going to be, I would never have ordered the bacon.

ET agreed their servings for breakfast were quite generous and we both enjoyed our meals, so Enrik's is now definitely on our list of breakfast/brunch places to go to.


Enrik's Restaurant
25 Railway Rd, Blackburn

No comments:

Post a Comment