Monday, October 11, 2010

Switch Lifestyle

We've driven by Switch Lifestyle numerous times but ET has never really noticed it before, so he was a bit surprised when I suggested we try it out for breakfast.  I went the usual route of French Toast which  was cut nice and thick and served with enough sauce to cover everything without drowning it.  And note the sauce was not the usual clear, runny maple syrup.  The verdict - yum.  Although now I'm re-reading the menu, I think I was supposed to get caramelised bananas.  I think I was robbed! ;)

ET thought the Switch Breakfast was tasty and even found the mushrooms flavoursome.  It was only then that he realised how good brekky can be, if done well.

We have no complaints about the staff and water was served freely but the loud pumping music really doesn't suit the breakfast crowd, specially when there were several families with babies as well as the older generation dining there at that time.  Even so, I have a hard task finding a different place that serves a good breakfast without trekking across town and having to wait to be served.


Switch Lifestyle
Shop 8129-8131 Melbourne St, Knox OZone, Wantirna South

No comments:

Post a Comment