Monday, March 8, 2010

Feedback Cafe

This cafe consistenly gets good reviews.  But the last one I read mentioned their table was not cleared very quickly.  For our visit, we finished our meal and paid while the table stayed uncleared (even though the cafe wasn't flat out).

But enough of that.  I ordered the jumbo sausage roll after checking the display to make sure it wasn't just an extra long commercially produced one.  

Although it was large enough for me, ET decided it shouldn't be called  "jumbo".  As a man-sized serving, I'd probably agree.  The photo doesn't do the size justice, but I'll leave it for you to judge.

ET decided on a focaccia and although he said the bread was nice, he rued the lack of garnish on the plate.  I'd have to agree.  It looked so plain I didn't even bother to take a photo of it!  Oh well.
Feedback Cafe
31 Ballarat St, Yarraville

No comments:

Post a Comment